- (JoGG) The Journal of Genetic Genealogy – An online journal published quarterly with articles and features pertaining to genetic genealogy and anthrogenealogy.
- The jougs, juggs, or joggs (Old French joug, from Lat. jugum, a yoke) is an instrument of punishment formerly in use in Scotland, the Netherlands and possibly other countries.
- Of a large or the largest size
- extremely well; “his performance went over big”
- boastfully: in a boastful manner; “he talked big all evening”
- Grown up
- Of considerable size, extent, or intensity
- large: above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; “a large city”; “set out for the big city”; “a large sum”; “a big (or large) barn”; “a large family”; “big businesses”; “a big expenditure”; “a large number of newspapers”; “a big group of scientists”; “large areas of the
big joggs – Joby GP1-0GEN
The Joby Gorillapod makes taking digital photos more fun than ever. Designed with self-timer photography in mind, the Gorillapod lets you mount your camera just about anywhere you want so that you can include everyone in your automatic shots. All you need to do is use the universal 1/4-20 screw to attach your camera to the standard tripod mount, then wrap the three flexible segmented legs securely to a nearby tree branch, fence, park bench, or anything else that’s convenient.
Say goodbye to holding your camera at arm’s length to take a photo of yourself and your friends–now you can be free to pose however you like!
Durable and innovative, the Gorillapod weighs just 1.6 ounces, or 45 grams, and can support cameras weighing up to 12.5 ounces, or 335 grams. Measuring just under six inches in length, the Gorillapod fits easily into any purse, backpack, or even jacket pocket.
The "Expo" – Avenue of the Giants Marathon 2009